There is nothing sexier than a fashionable African man who embraces his roots by patronizing African-made products, and valuable items that recognize and carry African essence. Let’s talk about shoes, menswear.There has been a rise and spread in African inspired shoes for women almost anywhere in the market. Here is what the men have to say: it’s classier and down-to-earth (literally), and highly fashionable too. If it’s style, then anyone can fit in with their distinct preference.
We collected a few African print inspired shoes brands from Togo, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana. We’ll keep you posted on the rest, but this, this is just a tip of the iceberg.
For follow up on the designers’ brands and purchase, here are some Facebook contacts:
- Lykel Afric Ghana www.facebook.com/pages/Liykelafric-Apparel/818404984878034.
- Denkyi Ghana www.facebook.com/denkyiafricansole/.
- Adu Amani www.facebook.com/aduAKLODIN
- Samara By Alpha Doumbia – Togo www.facebook.com/samara.spadrie/.
- Belya -Senegalese Label www.facebook.com/cridejoie.
- Renzioni Uganda www.facebook.com/Renzioni
- Lumis Footwear – Nigeria
- Heel The World (HTW) Ghana
- Land of Gold –Ghana
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TO WIN $200 IN OUR ‘TOP COMMENTERS OF THE MONTH’ GIVEAWAY. FIND OUT MORE HERE