Its December and Christmas is near!
At GLAM AFRICA, we are super excited about the season and we’re count downing down to Christmas. 12 days of Christmas traditionally doesn’t begin until Christmas Day but we just can’t wait until then so we are kicking off our FIRST annual 12 Days of Christmas giveaway contest!
Tell you more? You got it! The 12 days will feature interviews with inspiring women with a prize for you to win every day ranging from beauty products to Gift cards! Well, it’s our way to gift some of you lovely readers because we LOVE you guys and this site would not exist without you. We’re going to be giving away lots of exciting prizes over the next twelve days, each day’s campaign will have one winner. All 12 winners for the 12 days will be announced on the 31st of December on our Instagram page. Get it?!
Whoa. Get excited, guys—it’s the giving season!
Note, giveaway prizes are different for each day so read carefully before participating. Also, they will only be for a particular group of readers per day based on the location of the celebrity interviewed, so there will be three days for Nigeria, Ghana, UK and South Africa, totalling 12 winners and 12 gifts. You must follow us to win, so join in and try your luck on our Instagram page using the hashtag #12daysofglam.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is exactly as stated. The prize cannot be modified and there are no cash alternatives.
2. All prizes are for dates/times as specified.
3. This promotion is open only for entry via GLAM AFRICA’s instagram page.
5. The winner for each of the 12 days competition will be announced on the 31st of December.
6. The winner will be chosen for each day’s competition based on the most inspiring comment on each of the 12 posts. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram (so make sure your page is not on probate) and names will be announced on GLAM AFRICA’s Instagram page. Your full name, phone number and address will be required for your gift to be sent to you
Are you excited as we are about #12daysofglam?