We grew up knowing different beauty tips, from our aunties, to mom and even granny, but because knowledge is light and we just can’t stop learning, allow us to introduce you to 5 new tips you probably don’t know.
- By now you probably know you have to use exfoliator to get rid of dead skin, doing it every day will dry your skin. Limit usage to 2-3 times a week.
- Curls! to make them curls last long, allow your hair dry out before using curling iron.
- If at this point you still think it’s ‘hygienic’ to wash your hair every day, you are wrong! Constant shampooing leaves hair dry and your scalp will create more oils to compensate for the loss of moisture.
- Because life happens sometimes! You don’t have nail polish remover? apply fresh nail polish over your nail, and then wipe off. It will remove old polish, smartie!
- Watch out! We all want that acne-free skin but do we look into the products we apply on our faces? Pay attention and purchase facial cleanser with salycilic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
Its a wrap! Tell us one beauty tip you learnt while growing up?