It’s almost time for the 2018 Lagos Bridal Fashion Week to commence, a long weekend of exhibitions, runway shows by top and emerging designers, and different speakers during the masterclass session. All of which will happen from May 4 to 7, 2018 at the Balmoral Convention Centre, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island. Lagos.
Interesting activities that will take place at the event:
Friday, May 4, 2018 (Masterclass)
- Tosin Agboola (The Wardrobe Manager) and Love Times speak about ‘Bridal styling and your big day’, moderated by Ink Eze.
- A representative from Airtel will speak about ‘Communication and Fashion’.
- – Mai Atafo speaks about ‘Wedding Fashion Business’.
- Temitope K.O.A (Lavish Bridal) speaks about ‘Breaking into the Fashion Industry: Things to consider before starting a fashion business’.
Saturday, May 5, 2018 (Masterclass)
- Ese Azenabor, David Tlale and Hudayya speak on ‘Building your brand’, moderated by Ink Eze.
- Alara Lagos speaks about ‘The Ultimate Luxury Wedding’.
- Fioye Laniyan (Virgos Lounge) speaks about ‘Fashion Retail: Growing your brand Internationally’.
- Nneka Alexander (Brides by Nona) speaks about ‘Financial sustainability in the Fashion industry’.
Sunday, May 6, 2018 (Masterclass)
- Makeup Masterclass with Black Opal.
- Yemi Osunkoya (Kosibah) speaks about ‘Surviving The Fashion Industry’.
All these events in addition to the runway shows, consultations with bridal stylists and designers and also exhibitions.
We will keep you updated!
Main Image Source: lagosbridalfw
Don’t forget to follow us on:
YouTube: Glam Africa Mag