Listen, eyebrows seem to be the most noticeable point of beauty in the face of every woman, men too. Today’s woman can have a bad hair day and still rock a headshot or selfie with ‘fleeky eyebrows’… not overdone, simply natural. It is crucial that you know how this is done, so your images don’t trend with memes of mockery.
- Give your eyebrows a chance to grow out fully and then get it shaped by a professional. DO NOT PLUCK EVERYDAY! Maintain it at home by only plucking stray hairs that grow out of shape.
- DO NOT TWEEZE above the brow, because it can cause your hair to thin – only tweeze below the arch.
- When you sit too close to the mirror while plucking, you focus on every hair instead of the shape of your brow, this can cause you to pluck in a thin or uneven shape. USE A LARGE MIRROR so you can see your whole face shape.
- Using EYEBROW STENCILS can give you an artificial shape and result in noticeable unnatural looking brows. You’d rather look naturally made-up than evidently unnatural.
- If you use make-up to fill in your brows, make sure it’s THE RIGHT SHADE FOR YOU. If you have light-coloured hair, go for a shade darker than your hair and if you have dark hair use the same colour as the lightest part of your hair. This will keep your eyebrows looking natural.
- Less is definitely more when it comes to filling in your brows. Use a sharp pencil or, if you are using a shadow, use it sparingly and APPLY USING FEATHER-LIKE STROKES. This will give your eyebrows a natural look.
Below is an eyebrow tutorial from Desi Perkins
Don’t forget to follow us on: