The month of March is purely dedicated to the celebration of women around the world. Women who are making remarkable strides to bring the world to a better place, the month is also used to champion several women campaigns.
We at Glam Africa Magazine have put together a concise list of great events celebrating women to attend near you. From the United Kingdom, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana to the United States – all the countries that we know our loyal readers are!
Here are women events happening in March.
- Amara Kanu Event (March 6 at Peckham Palms, Bournemouth – 6 pm to 9 pm)
- Eatow Global Event (March 19, UK)
- Glam Africa Think Smart (March 27 at the Huckletree West, London)
- Buildandmaster Event (March 8, Liverpool Street, Central London)
- The Cosmetics and Beauty Products Industry trade fair (March 12, The River Club, Cape Town)
- Leading Women Summit (March 8, Inkosi Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre Complex, Durban.
- Productivity Plus Summit, Nigeria (March 30, Harbour Point, Victoria Island)
- International Women’s Day Bazaar, Ghana (March 8, Alliance Française)
- General Assembly: Women in Tech Breakfast, Building Inclusive Teams for Success (March 8, Chicago, United States)
- The International Beauty & Cosmetic Industry Show (March 10 and 12, Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, USA)
- The NorthWest Women’s Show ( March 9 to 10, Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, USA)
- Luxury Bridal Event Chicago (March 13, Drury Lane Theatre)
- Las Vegas Women’s Day Out Expo (March 23, Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino)
Main Image Source: AmaraKanu
Follow Glam Africa on social media: @GLAMAFRICAMAG